Despite inclement weather in the Washington D.C area, Biometrics for National Security will run as scheduled.
FULL BROCHURE JUST RELEASED
Biometrics for National Security and Law Enforcement: Training Summit 2013
As technology continues to advance and national security remains at the forefront of discussion, it comes as no surprise that biometrics is a hot topic. The ability for scientists to determine ways to accurately identify people based upon physical and behavioral characteristics has been achieved; however, improvements in equipment, interoperability and database accuracy are essential.
Biometrics is key to our nation’s intelligence and security efforts in the fight against terrorism. Establishing an individual’s identity with certainty provides our military personnel an immediate edge and aids our national security capabilities.
Don’t miss IDGA’s biggest Biometrics event to date - over 25 sessions dedicated to the current and future trends of the biometrics community. Highlights of this year’s agenda include multi-tracked sessions focusing on Fingerprint Analysis, Facial/Iris Recognition, National Security and Local Law Enforcement.
By participating in this conference, you will have the exceptional opportunity to take part in continued discussions where debate, dialogue, and networking are encouraged. By the end of the Biometrics for National Security and Law Enforcement, delegates will understand the future of biometrics, new guidelines and standards of biometrics, and the progress towards interoperability.
IDGA's 6th Annual Biometrics for National Security and Law Enforcement provides the venue for you to learn what key decision makers and technology experts anticipate being the future of securing our war fighters, citizens, government employees, and borders.
Key Areas of Discussion Will Include:
- An In-depth Workshop Day Focusing on Secure Interagency Information Sharing
- Exploring Biometrics strategies and Acquisition Efforts
- Examining I.D. Verification Through Diverse Tracked Sessions on DNA, Finger Print, and Facial/Iris Recognition Analysis
- Uncovering Requirements for Cost Effective Biometric Solutions
- Discussing Biometric Capabilities on a National and Local Law Enforcement Scale
At IDGA's Biometrics for National Security and Law Enforcement you will have the exclusive opportunity to interact, network, and learn from leading representatives from military, government agencies, and private industry
Why Attend Biometrics for National Security?
- 30+ high profile speakers from BIMA, US VISIT, OUSD, DHS, FBI, NATO, GAO and more
- Over 28 in-depth sessions covering the latest updates in Biometric security technology
- 8 tracked sessions on fingerprint analysis, facial/iris recognition, national security and local law enforcement
- Interagency Data Sharing Focus Day kicks off the 3 day event
- Chaired by the president of International Biometrics Group
- The only Biometrics event to exclusively cater to the needs of local law enforcement
- Unparalled networking opportunities - past IDGA Biometrics events have attracted over 400 government officials, industry stakeholders, and leading experts
Biometric Solutions from Industry Leaders
Biometric Solutions from Industry Leaders: Exploring some of the latest technology solutions for identity management. Demonstrating the latest in fingerprint ID, iris scanning, active authentication and more, featuring an on-site tour with experts from Raptor ID, Stanley Security Solutions, Intensity Analytics and Safran MorphoTrak.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
With an expected audience of senior government customers and decision makers from across the globe, Biometrics for National Security and Law Enforcement will enable you to build your reputation as a market leader in your chosen domain through speaking sessions and subject specific conferences, workshops, and focus days.
For Further details to discuss which option is best for your organization, please call Marc Zamarin at 212-885-2694 or email email@example.com.