Next Generation Identification: Speed, Accuracy, Mobility, Durability
Biometrics is an evolving technology for government and law enforcement agencies. Threats are becoming more complex and we must stay armed with the most up-to-date and effective tools, techniques, and technologies in identification to prevent crimes and security issues before they start.
Biometrics for Government and Law Enforcement returns for its 9th consecutive year as the only biometrics event to exclusively cater to the needs of federal government and local law enforcement. Join hundreds of biometric professionals (both industry and end users) to preview the future of biometric initiatives and technology, first hand from those leading the direction of our upcoming efforts.
Engage in discussions with representatives from DHS, the U.S. Army, CBP, FBI, Michigan State Police, TSA, USCIS, and others that will amplify your biometrics knowledge and growth. Don’t miss this year’s agenda that offers focused breakout sessions focused on future requirements, science and technology, and field operations. No one will get left behind at this year’s program as we will provide value to every stakeholder in this space.
New for 2015: NGI & Technical Training Day and brand new tracked sessions on future requirements, science & technology and field operations.
Topics Will Cover:
- Hands on training to get your field operators aligned with future requirements
- Tactics for a seamless integration to Next Generation Identification systems
- Biometrics file standards
- The latest developments in smart phone based all in one scanners
- Newest options for rugged scanners
- Intuitive biometrics scanners that align to any environment
- Biometric cyber security
- Interoperability opportunities
- Keeping track of changing templates
Other Concepts You Will Learn Include:
- Template protection
- Verifier assessment
- Developing metrics to assess biometric enterprise effectiveness
- Transitioning existing records programs into digital format
- Inter-program data sharing
- Implementation of software that improves effectiveness of legacy systems
- Utilization of commercial mobile devices as scanner solutions
- Intuitive environment adaptation
- Cancellable biometrics
- Recognition from biometric patches
- Gait recognition
DOWNLOAD PAST PRESENTATIONS: